Eco-Friendly Pest Control In Creedmoor, NC
Only a few miles outside of Durham, the suburb of Creedmoor is a small town that packs a lot of punch. With locally-owned restaurants, good public schools, and walkable neighborhoods around the center of town, both families and individuals seek the area’s high quality of life. With yearly conditions that range from mild to warm, Creedmoor is a lovely place to live; however, pests prefer it as well. At The Eco Man, our main mission is to provide our customers with environmentally friendly pest control solutions that are always delivered in a professional manner. We utilize primarily essential oil-based products and offer an array of pest-specific treatments in addition to our trusted general pest control. For more information on how we can help keep pests off of your property, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Creedmoor, NC
When it comes to protecting your home from pests, at The Eco Man, we believe that you should never have to sacrifice your safety in the process. That’s why we utilize only the safest, essential oil-based products while caring for your Creedmoor property. With more than 25 years of experience in the pest control industry, there’s no situation that we can’t handle. We work with customers in the following areas:
- General pest control: For the homeowner who has an infestation on their hands, this is where to start. Following Integrated Pest Management methods, we always perform a thorough inspection and customize treatments to your unique needs. Some of the treatments that you might expect to see are: wiping spider webs, wasp nest removal, and both interior and exterior treatment.
- EcoPLUS Package: This is an eco-friendly package that utilizes Integrated Pest Management methods to ensure pests are not only eradicated but they’re gone for good. With this package, you’ll receive two treatments and an optional third at a discounted rate.
- Pest-specific issues: For pests like rodents, termites, mosquitoes, and wildlife, we will develop targeted solutions to keep them off of your property.
For more information on how The Eco Man can help keep your home safe and free from pests, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Creedmoor, NC
At The Eco Man, we appreciate how taxing handling a pest infestation can be when you’re busy running a business. That’s why we aim to take the stress and guesswork out of finding long-lasting, safe solutions to all of your pest problems. Through using only the safest eco-friendly products and following Integrated Pest Management, we’re able to get to the bottom of your pest problems, while also preventing new ones from occurring, all with minimal chemical application.
Upon your initial inspection, we’ll work with you to develop treatments that meet all of your industry’s requirements. Whether you require monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or one-time treatments, The Eco Man can help. In addition to our general pest control solutions, we also offer businesses mosquito, termite, wildlife, and rodent control, as well as commercial cleaning, which can be invaluable. To request your free quote and learn more about how we can keep pests out of your business, contact us today.
Four No Sweat Ant Prevention Tips For Creedmoor Homes
Don’t be surprised if you see ants in your Creedmoor home, as they’re America’s most common nuisance pest. Here are four tips that are geared to keep them out of your home no matter the season:
- Start by sealing up your home. This may sound dramatic, but ants can make their way inside your Creedmoor home very easily. Any crack, crevice, or opening is fair game to them, so look to replace worn window screens, use caulk around your home’s foundation, and install weatherstripping where appropriate.
- Look at your food. Ants are primarily after your food, so be sure to always store fridge and pantry items securely in airtight containers.
- Consider your trash. While it might seem less obvious, your trash plays a big role in the attraction of ants. That’s why it’s so important to always use a trash bin with a lid and take out the garbage regularly.
- Keep things clean. Spills and crumbs are also up for grabs, as far as ants are concerned. Be sure to keep the surfaces and floors around your home clean and free from any form of food debris.
For more information on keeping ants out of your home, contact The Eco Man today.
Here's A Quick Way To Keep Raccoons Away From Your Creedmoor Home
Raccoons, like other wildlife, are so concerning for Creedmoor homeowners because of their unpredictability and because they can spread diseases or bring other pests onto your property. And while storing your garbage securely is a great way to start keeping raccoons off of your property, the best thing you can actually do is contact the professionals at The Eco Man for sustainable solutions to one of the area's most harmful pests. Contact us today for more information on keeping raccoons and other wildlife off of your yard.
Eco Man Pest are the best to work with that I've had in the Triangle since moving here 20 years ago and using at least 5 other companies thus far. The Technician was so nice, knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks again Tim...