Eco-Friendly Pest Control In Greensboro, NC
If you've ever been to central North Carolina, you have likely passed through the major city of Greensboro at least once. This enormous metro is a hub for the arts, sciences, and technologies. Over 300,000 people live in the city proper, making it the 3rd largest city in North Carolina and the 68th largest city in the United States. If you find yourself near the city, consider visiting some of Greensboro's most elaborate landmarks, such as its many gardens, historical areas, and National Parks.
An abundance of greenery in an urban setting attracts many residents who purchase Greensboro properties. However, its thick vegetation and rural atmosphere also attract a very different demographic — pests. Six-legged insects like ants and bed bugs wreak havoc on the interior and exterior of buildings, while invaders like mosquitoes make being outside almost unbearable.
No one deserves to live under the constant threat of pest activity. For home and business owners in Greensboro, there is hope. Eco Man Pest Solutions is a twenty-year pest management provider and has served Guilford County since the early 2000s. No matter how big or small your pest problems may seem, Eco Man Pest Solutions can handle them all! Learn more by chatting with one of our online representatives today.
Residential Pest Control In Greensboro, NC
Eco Man Pest Solutions is proud to serve Greensboro, NC, with customizable residential pest programs.
Every visit comes with the following services:
- Protection against dozens of North Carolinian pests
- Abatement and management programs
- Spider, wasp, and mosquito removal
- Preventive services for year-round protection
To keep invasive pests out of your Greensboro home, get in touch with the residential pest control branch of Eco Man Pest Solutions. Contact us during our office hours for a free home estimate.
Commercial Pest Control In Greensboro, NC
From office buildings to restaurants, the folks at Eco Man Pest Solutions provide tailor-made commercial pest control solutions for all our Greensboro clients.
We just love our Greensboro neighbors! We currently serve clients in the following communities:
- Fisher Park
- Old Irving Park
The above neighborhoods are just part of an exhaustive list. If you need professional help keeping pests out of your Greensboro business, we'd love to chat with you. Call, click, or visit us today to get a free quote for your commercial pest control.
Guide To Bed Bug Detection In Greensboro
Bed bugs are hard to identify without professional training. Although these pests are identifiable to the naked eye, they can sometimes be difficult to spot, thanks to their nocturnal natures. These insects are 1/4 inch in size and usually appear in brown or rusty tan color patterns. These pests infiltrate thousands of homes and businesses in Greensboro and are considered some of the most disheartening to manage in the entire state.
Below is a quick guide to identifying bed bugs even during the day:
- Bed bugs leave behind small stains after eating. Red spatter could indicate a feeding zone where drops of blood came into contact with blankets or upholstery. Dark brown or black stains that are textured are usually excrement stains.
- Large groups of bed bugs leave a strong, musky, almost sweet odor in the homes they infest. A trained K9 bed bug dog can confirm their presence.
- Raised red bumps on your skin could be an indication of a bed bug problem. These bed bug bites usually appear in a linear or zig-zag pattern and are often acquired at night.
If you think bed bugs could be in your Greensboro home, you will need a professional inspection from a company such as Eco Man Pest Solutions. Call us today to schedule an inspection, and learn more about our bed beg control offerings in Greensboro.
Three Steps To Getting Rid Of Greensboro Ants
Greensboro is home to dozens of ant species, including Carpenter ants, pavement ants, sugar ants, and more. What many homeowners don't realize is that ants can cause an enormous amount of destruction. Ants can contaminate food sources and cause a significant amount of lawn, sidewalk, and driveway damage.
Here are three steps to getting rid of Greensboro ants around your home or business:
- Seal up any entry points around the house, including cracks around windows, gaps around doors, and fissures in the foundation.
- Be sure to keep your lawn as well maintained as possible. Keep grass cut short, trim back all vegetation, and prune tree branches near the home.
- Make sure you properly seal your outdoor garbage in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
For more tips and tricks regarding the control of ants in Greensboro, contact Eco Man Pest Solutions. We will be happy to perform an ant inspection and mitigation service at your earliest convenience.
Kevin and his team at Eco Man came in and treated my many rental properties for an affordable flat fee per unit. They did a great job and are now coming Quarterly. My Tenants love the smell of the essential oils. Thanks