Effective Pest Solutions In Hillsborough, NC
Located along the Eno River, the small town of Hillsborough, NC has a long history. We were first established in 1754, and since the very early days of life in Hillsborough, pest activity has been an issue. That’s right, all year long, pests are a problem for property owners throughout the Triad and other Triangle cities. That means pest infestation is a real possibility, which is why it’s so important to secure the proper pest protection for your Hillsborough property.
The Eco Man Pest Solutions is here to provide Orange County pest control solutions that the local community can rely on. Since 2015, our highly trained technicians have been providing residential and commercial pest control solutions throughout Hillsborough and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re looking for total extermination or you just want to be proactive in your prevention efforts, give us a call today. We’re here to protect you from infestation all year long.
Residential Pest Control In Hillsborough
If you want to guard your Hillsborough home against pest infestation effectively, there’s really only one way to go – professional pest control solutions. The Eco Man Pest Solutions provides comprehensive residential pest protection that local homeowners can rely on throughout the year.
After a thorough inspection, we determine the nature of the problem and come up with a suitable treatment plan for you. Our team offers you the following:
- Commitment to protecting your family's home, and your comfort level
- Using natural resources of our planet alongside Integrated Pest Management methodologies and innovative pest control treatments
- Eco-friendly products that include essential oils like wintergreen, thyme, lemongrass, cedarwood, and many more
- Over 25 years of combined experience in the world of pest control
From start to finish, we work hard to protect your home from all kinds of common area intruders, such as ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, wildlife, millipedes, spiders, and rodents. We’ll walk you through every step of the process, helping you implement the right habits moving forward. Call us today to discuss your residential pest control needs.
Commercial Pest Control In Hillsborough
Your Hillsborough business is no place for pest activity. If you want to avoid the nightmare of infestation, you’ve come to the right place. Our commercial pest control services give business owners year-round pest coverage they can trust. Our process includes:
- Check the interior and exterior, and focus on hot spots and problem areas
- Look for entry points, pest activity, and active pests
- The commercial inspection fee is $75
- Interior and exterior treatments
- Focusing on high-traffic areas
- Eco-friendly liquid product application
- One-time, monthly, quarterly, weekly, or bi-weekly
- Scheduled to meet your needs and budget
Whatever kind of commercial pest pressure you’re up against, we’re here to help. Contact us to discuss your commercial pest control needs, and we’ll get started right away.
A Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Hillsborough Home
Ants are extremely tiny intruders that fit into the smallest openings around your structure to gain access into your house. The good news is there are some ways you can prevent ants. Here’s a quick guide to keeping ants out of your Hillsborough home:
- Clean up spills and crumbs immediately.
- Keep food in airtight containers.
- Regularly sweep and vacuum.
- Repair cracks and crevices.
- Seal up all accessible entry points.
- Spray an ant barrier insecticide around your home.
- Wash dirty dishes promptly.
- Wipe down surfaces.
If you want guaranteed protection from an ant infestation, your best bet is to call in the pest experts. Here at The Eco Man Pest Solutions, we are highly familiar with local ant species, and we’re ready to keep them out of your Hillsborough home all year long. Reach out today for your detailed quote.
Hillsborough Homeowners Guide To Avoiding Rodent Problems
When rodents get into our homes, it’s an unsanitary invasion that evokes a certain reaction of disgust. If you want to be proactive in your rodent prevention efforts, there are some things you can do around the house. Here’s every Hillsborough homeowner’s guide to avoiding rodent problems:
- Block off entry points, and seal up cracks and crevices.
- Eliminate excess moisture and water sources.
- Get rid of woodpiles and yard debris.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Prevent access to food sources.
- Remove clutter and vacuum regularly.
- Repair leaky pipes and faulty faucets.
- Store trash in a tightly sealed metal container.
While these tips can reduce your exposure to rodents, the truth is none of them are completely guaranteed to work on their own. That’s why we suggest professional rodent control and prevention services. You can count on the pros at The Eco Man Pest Solutions to effectively exterminate all rodents from your home and keep them out for good. Get in touch with us to get started.
Thanks so much Eco Man for taking care of the Yellow jackets in my yard... Still gone after two weeks now. Bravo to a local company