Pest Control In The Outer Banks, NC
There's something about the Outer Banks that makes you never want to leave. Maybe it's the friendly people or the small-town atmosphere. Whatever it is, I'm sure glad it exists.
But even the best places have their problems, and the Outer Banks is no different. One of the big problems here is pests. Whether it's mosquitoes, rats, or something else, these critters can cause all sorts of problems for both people and property.
That's why it's so important to have a good Dare County pest control company in your corner. The Eco Man Pest Solutions is a family-owned business that's been protecting homes and businesses in the Outer Banks for over 25 years. We offer 24/7 protection against all kinds of pests.
Come learn why we say, "it's not about the bugs; it's about the PEOPLE."
Residential Pest Control In The Outer Banks
Your home is your castle, and you should be able to enjoy it without worrying about pests. But the truth is, even the cleaYour home is your castle, and you should be able to enjoy it without worrying about pests. But the truth is, even the cleanest homes can have problems with pests. That's because these critters are looking for food and shelter, and your home has both of those things.
Some of the widespread pests in the Outer Banks include:
- Rats: These rodents can carry diseases, contaminate your food, and damage property.
- Mosquitoes: Not only are these pests a nuisance, but they can also transmit dangerous diseases like the West Nile virus and Zika virus.
- Cockroaches: These pests can cause allergies and trigger asthma attacks. They can also contaminate your food.
- Mice: Like rats, mice can carry diseases, contaminate your food, and damage property.
- Ants: These pests can contaminate your food and damage your property.
- Spiders: These pests can cause serious health problems, including bites that may require hospitalization.
Once you call us, we'll come and inspect your property to identify the pest problem. Focusing on the garage, attic, and crawl space, we'll look for any openings that pests might use to get into your home. We'll also look for food and water sources that might attract pests.
After the inspection, we'll develop a customized treatment plan to address your specific pest problem. Our goal is to eliminate the pests as quickly as possible while preventing them from coming back in.
Speak to our friendly staff about residential pest control in the Outer Banks today.
Commercial Pest Control In The Outer Banks
Businesses, like residential properties, can also have problems with pests. In fact, pests can be even more of a problem for businesses because they can:
- Damage products
- Contaminate food
- Make customers and employees sick
- Damage your business's reputation
At The Eco Man Pest Solutions, we understand the unique challenges businesses face regarding pests. That's why we offer commercial pest control services that yield results.
Using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques, we target the source of the problem to eliminate it at its root. This approach is not only effective, but it's also safe for your customers and employees.
Some of the sectors we serve include:
- Government Buildings
- Property Management
- Poultry Farms
- Medical Offices
No matter what type of enterprise you have, we can help you get rid of your pest problem. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial pest control services in the Outer Banks.
What Outer Banks Property Owners Ought To Know About Rats
Rats are one of the most common pests in the Outer Banks. These rodents can cause all sorts of problems, including:
- Contaminating food
- Carrying diseases
- Damaging property
- Triggering allergies and asthma attacks
What's even worse is that rats are experts at hiding. So, you might have a rat problem and not even know it.
The best way to prevent rats is to eliminate their food and water sources. That means:
- Sealing any cracks and crevices in your property
- Getting rid of any clutter that might give them a place to hide
- Removing any pet food from your property
- Keeping your garbage cans sealed tight
Rats are intelligent creatures; hence most over-the-counter solutions don't work. The best way to get rid of rats is to call a professional pest control company like The Eco Man Pest Solutions. We have the experience and expertise to handle your rat problem quickly and effectively.
Don't wait until it's too late. Contact us today for all your rat control needs in the Outer Banks.
What You Need To Know For Effective Flea Control In The Outer Banks
Fleas are one of the most feared pests in the Outer Banks. These tiny creatures can cause all sorts of problems, including:
- Making your pets itch and scratch
- Biting you and your family members
- Carrying diseases
Fortunately, you can do a few things to prevent fleas from taking over your home, including:
- Treat your pets for fleas. Your vet can prescribe a medication to kill the fleas and their eggs.
- Vacuum your floors and furniture regularly. This will help remove any fleas or eggs that might be lurking around.
- Have your home treated by a professional pest control company. This is the best way to prevent fleas from coming back.
At The Eco Man Pest Solutions, we offer flea control services that are effective and affordable. We use the latest techniques and products to quickly get rid of your flea problem.
Contact us today to learn more about our flea control services or reserve your appointment online.
Eco Man Pest are the best to work with that I've had in the Triangle since moving here 20 years ago and using at least 5 other companies thus far. The Technician was so nice, knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks again Tim...